This Stretching Grocery Dollars Audio Seminar is a great way to save money on your food bill when you don’t have time to read a book. Walk the aisles with the mom of America’s Cheapest Family®, as she shares her family’s grocery secrets. Saving on your food budget is one of the fastest ways to generate an excess in your home economy.
Annette and Steve Economides feed their family of five for just $350 per month ($70 per person). The average family of four is spending triple that amount per person (around $200). Even with rapidly rising food costs, implementing just a few of Annette’s many shopping and planning strategies can put thousands of dollars back in your purse each year.
NOTE: This Audio Seminar product is sold as an instant MP3 download with .doc, .pdf, and .xls forms.
Topics covered in this fast-paced, live seminar.
- Ways to shop less and save more
- Simple menu planning tips
- How to establish a buy price so you can stock up and save
- Alternative sources that produce big savings.
- A balanced approach to couponing
- Comparison of Warehouse clubs to Grocery stores
- A cooking method that frees up hours during the week.
- And lots of questions from the audience
- Sample 1 – Avoid Impulse Buys
- Sample 2 – Do you Ever Deviate from your Menu Plan?
- Sample 3 – Don’t you miss the sales if you shop less often
This Stretching Grocery Dollars Audio Seminar Instant Download comes complete with:
- MP3 audio file with the entire seminar (approximately one and one-half hours in length) including a Q&A session with the audience.
- A seminar outline booklet with helpful tips and graphics.
Digital Access to the Following Files
You’ll have access to the following files after your purchase is completed:
- .doc Shopping List (can be personalized)
- .pdf Shopping List
- .pdf Menu Planner sheet
- .xls Menu Planner sheet (can be converted to a Google Doc)
- .pdf Price Tracker sheet
- .xls Price Tracker (with calculations) (can be converted to a Google Doc)
- .mp3 audio file
Instant Download Purchase: Once you’ve paid for your order, you’ll receive an email containing confirmation of your order and links to all of the worksheets that you can download—.pdf and Excel.