A college education without student loans or debt can be a reality for you! With the cost of higher education rising many times faster than all other consumer expenses and the crushing student loan crisis, it’s time for someone to present MoneySmart options to parents and students. Yes, a Debt-Free university education can be a reality for you and your family . . . with the proper plan in place.
In this 50 minute audio presentation NY Times Best Selling Authors, Steve & Annette Economides outline the multiple college money-saving strategies they’ve given to their five kids (and thousands of other parents). These tried and true methods for getting an excellent education and avoiding debt could save your family $50,000 or more.
NOTE: This product is available in 2 formats.
- A Physical Audio CD kit consisting of 1 CD enclosed in a plastic CD case with a .pdf digital fact sheet.
- Instant Download MP3 audio file with downloadable .pdf form.
See bottom of this page for more details.
In this audio seminar you’ll learn about:
• How to prepare your kids for college or trade school
• What your kids should be expected to do financially
• How to build a great college-ready resume
• How to increase SAT & ACT test scores (at no cost)
• Scholarships: where to find them and how to win them
• How to maximize financial aid
• How to save on Textbooks
Much of the material from this seminar is adapted from “The MoneySmart Family System: Teaching Financial Independence to Children of EVERY Age.”
Bonus Material: In addition to the instant download audio file you’ll also receive a .pdf resource list with information and links to more than 30 websites that we refer to in the presentation. These websites will help you find SAT testing resources, articles on jobs and affordable schools, scholarship websites, savings on textbooks and much more.
This presentation was made at a faith-based family conference and does contain references to the bible and faith-subjects.
- Sample 1 – Volunteering to find out what you don’t want to do
- Sample 2 – Get Paid for studying the SAT
- Sample 3 – Is College the answer – what about trade schools?
- Sample 4 – FAFSA – The starting point for scholarships and grants
Shipping & Handling Time:
Due to our travel, speaking, media and family schedules, we fulfill orders once every two weeks.
Shipping information: This Audio CD Kit will ship via USPS Mail to U.S Postal service destinations only – No International Shipping.
Shipping Time: 5 – 10 days
Sorry, we don’t ship physical products internationally. If you live outside of the continental United States, please order one of our digital products.
Digital Delivery: Select instant download and you’ll receive your audio product as soon as your payment clears.