This Stretching Grocery Dollars Audio Seminar is a great way to save money on your food bill when you don’t have time to read a book. Walk the aisles with the mom of America’s Cheapest Family®, as she shares her family’s grocery secrets. Saving on your food budget is one of the fastest ways to generate an excess in your home economy.
Annette and Steve Economides feed their family of five for just $350 per month ($70 per person). The average family of four is spending triple that amount per person (around $200). Even with rapidly rising food costs, implementing just a few of Annette’s many shopping and planning strategies can put thousands of dollars back in your purse each year.
NOTE: This product is sold in 2 formats.
- A Physical Audio CD kit consisting of 2 CDs with paper worksheets enclosed in a plastic CD case.
- Instant Download MP3 audio file with downloadable .pdf and .xls forms.
See bottom of this page for more details.
Topics covered in this fast-paced, live seminar.
- Ways to shop less and save more
- Simple menu planning tips
- How to establish a buy price so you can stock up and save
- Alternative sources that produce big savings.
- A balanced approach to couponing
- Comparison of Warehouse clubs to Grocery stores
- A cooking method that frees up hours during the week.
- And lots of questions from the audience
- Sample 1 – Avoid Impulse Buys
- Sample 2 – Do you Ever Deviate from your Menu Plan?
- Sample 3 – Don’t you miss the sales if you shop less often
This Stretching Grocery Dollars Audio Seminar CD kit comes complete with:
- 2 audio CDs which includes the entire seminar (approximately one and one-half hours in length) including a Q&A session with the audience.
- A seminar outline booklet with helpful tips and graphics.
- If you purchase the instant download all items will be downloadable / not physical.
Downloadable version only
You’ll have access to the following files after your purchase is completed:
- .doc shopping list (can be personalized)
- .pdf shopping list
- .pdf Menu Planner sheet
- .pdf Price Tracker sheet
- .xls Price Tracker (with calculations)
Instant Download Purchase: Once you’ve paid for your order, you’ll receive an email containing confirmation of your order and links to all of the worksheets that you can download—.pdf and excel.
CD Kit – Mailed to your home: Your audio CD kit will arrive in 4 to 6 weeks.
Due to our travel, speaking, media and family schedules, we fulfill orders once every two weeks.
Shipping information: This Audio CD Kit will ship via USPS Mail to U.S Postal service destinations only – No International Shipping. Folks living outside the continental USA can purchase this item as an instant download.
Shipping Time: 5 – 10 days